Monday, August 17, 2009

bored weekend...

15 Aug


as usual...
go tuition...
boring norh~~~
tuitioning

vr concentrate de ma...
haha...


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤





16 Aug

tuition again...
waiting sum1 cum fetch me n jiejie...
b4 go out...
❤my show again...
blek~
chi-ka chi-ka~


show my rabbit teeth hr^.^
keep laugh by my sis...T_T





in da car... ❤jiejie n me

finish~
vr hungry ad...
go out den strg go tk our lunch...

Island Red Cafe
again...

Tiramisu


yummy yummy~~~
finish our lunch...
jiejie say lz tuition wa...
k lo...
jz can follow...
ntg 2 do...
a-huh!
lets go...
go teach my jiejie drive...
yuhuu~~

she vr stupid de ma...
i oso clever den her...
hahahaha...
shhhhshhhhhhh........
dun tell other ppl ya...
secret secret...
keke...
her driving.........
vr TERRIBLE wat...
mk me biu lang hon arh~~~
wakaka...
lets c...


can u noe how my feel when inside da car?

hahahaha...

after tat...

with my mask n jiejie spetacles...
funny izit?
haha...

bek hum lur...

5 comments:

  1. feeling u in the car so hapi...funny...
    smile dou crazy liao...
    wakkaa..
    funny movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya ya...
    is true...
    reali funny...
    laugh till stomachache...
    wahahahahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel like so dangerous lo..
    hahaha..3 u dare sit inside wa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enna...
    no change...
    if I din sit inside
    I wan stand at outside...
    more dangerous~
    how I noe whether she will lost control den crush at me o?!
    haha...

    ReplyDelete