Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year =)

Owhhhhh Yeaaaaa ! It's Chinese New Year !
Happy Chinese New Year guys !
It's 3am right now and I'm still blogging here. =)
I'm missing someone who cause me insomnia recently. I do really hope that he is the one who be with me in this whole CNY. But I know that this is impossible. Anyway, just hope that he will have a better luck in his job and take care himself.

Lastly, wishes for myself,
First, I wish my family and friends healthy and safe always.
2nd, Get a good result for SPM.
3rd, I wish I have a great ending of 2012 even I don't have a wonderful beginning as without YOU.
4th, Try to save more and more money.But I think it's too hard for me =(
5th, Change a new phone in this year.
6th, Improve myself with learning some new things.
7th, A Gucci for myself when 18th birthday =D
8th, I wish my Daddy, Mummy and my family always Huat Huat Huat ! Hahaha !

I think I'm too greedy in wishing these and those. Okay ! That's all. Can't wait to take my daddy's and mummy's ang pao. Few more hours ! Yeahhhhhhhh ! It's time to have a rest. Rest for taking more ang pao tomorrow. =D
Good night ! Happy Chinese New Year !

2 comments: