Thursday, October 1, 2009

♥Holiday update~♥3~

23 sept 09
2day is d day v TENG...
wake up at 8++ in the morning,
brush my teeth~
tk my bath~
wear my shirt~
do my thg== ~
wait my TENG~






JJ fetch TENG cum my home...
they reach at about 9.30am ba...
den chit-chat thr...
waiting d 38 lou...^^
tat 38 lou reach after a while...
den JJ n 38 say wanna sleep a while...coz too 'EARLY' sleep==
ok lur...
continues chatting v TENG...
wait them wake up...
finally they wake up,
den we discuss whr we wan 2 go...
after discuss 4 a while...
we decide 2 go eat 1st...
coz~
we all hungry ad...^^
STATION 1~ menu~BEFORE~

AFTER~
tat 38 lou order 1...


how u feel it?
geli?
bt I damn love it...keke^^
these all mine 1...hahaha~
after finish our breakfast+lunch,
next station~
PD




d weather is hot...
we still go pd...
we r crazy? rite?
haha...
we jz go walk walk jek la...
d wind so strong oso...
after PD...
we back seremban...
go 38 lou's house 1st...
he gt sumthg 2 do...
den......
go 4 our dinner...
SUSHI~
actually we wan join TENG n JJ 1...
bt when we reach,
they finish eating ad...
nvm lur...
we go n eat...



taufu cake?......nt reali like it...

din try b4...jz wanna try try oni...bt......xixi~

after tat, tat 38 lou fetch me back hum...

tired~~~

sleep early on dis day...

还有???

再来吧~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment