Sunday, October 18, 2009

♥My Preparation 4 PMR

SORRY na...
I thk I 2 weeks or a longer time din update...
1st...
busy 4 my PMR
2nd...
busy oso...
dunno busy 4 wat...==
3rd...
LAZY...

wahaha...
i will try 2 change it...


♥03 N 04 Oct 09
2 days...
same thg...
go SEMINAR of Setia with TENG...
long time ad...
dunno wat 2 say...
jz c d picture>>>
b4 start...
waiting......
and waiting......
start...... lunch time...
after our lunch...
inside d hall...
waiting n waiting...
so......we......start 2......
hahaha...
wear TENG's spectacles
n take some stupid photo...>>>





finish at 5pm...
all back home...
♥05 Oct 09
2day nt SEMINAR...
bt study oso...
is a bengkel for BI and MATH...
waiting TENG cum fetch me...
HACKS
d frenz we know at SEMINAR...
feel lucky n glad 2 know them...
ok...
stop 4 dis post...

No comments:

Post a Comment