Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BAD day...

I feel 2day was a BAD DAY 4 me...

1st~
dis morning,
i go 2 skul...
when i enter my class......
OUCH~~~
yer...
y my place so dirty 1???
nt jz normal 1 geh dirty lo...
if compare v other...
is VERY VERY VERY dirty lo...
4 me...
OMG~~~
so bad...
den my fren clean up...
hiak~hiak~
no nid me clean up...

2nd~
at d recess time,
raining...
after toilet go koperasi v my gang...
den when i go buy sumthg...
u noe wat happen?
is me......
.....................
almost fall into d longkang...
aiyoo~~~
paiseh la...
d stupid longkang lo...
yor~~~
y gt a hole thr geh???
bt luckily nt reali fall into it...
jz almost...
haha...

i thk tats all...
although jz 2 thg...
bt dunno y...
i feel vr bad luck 2day...
yiish~~~

3 comments:

  1. aiyo...
    y so lucky geh...
    if reali fall into longkang then gud la...
    punish u dun everytime look leng zai la...
    wakaka...
    nie nie nie nie bubu~
    blek^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nw thk bek reali so hao xiao..
    wakaka..^9^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yor...
    dun laugh le la...
    vr 'YUU' ad la...

    ReplyDelete