Thursday, July 2, 2009

My BIRTHDAY...

27 june

2day is my birthday party...
wk up early...
den teng cum my hum...
go out buy sumthg...
around 2pm back hum...
den king gai in my room...











hehe...
main-main thr...
KING...KING...KING...
wa...
5pm ad la...
my fren all wan cum tim...
OMG~
go ready...
bath 1st...
around 7pm...
ready jor...
bt ntg 2 eat...
haha~
d food haven cum...
sry ya...
my fren...
noe u all hungry...
me oso...
hehe...
WAIT r...









they preparing.........
me so free...
tk a pic v ah tong 1st...












1...2...3...chi-ka











again...












again...again...
stop hr 1st...
all ready jor...
start eating...
EAT...EAT...EAT...
after eat...
all go playground thr...
play play...
king gai...
den hv sum games thr...









haha...
my fren lose...
wan punish her...









yii~yer...
11.55 pm 27 june












my birthday cake~
BLACK n WHITE
hahaha...









BLACK~












WHITE~

3......

2......

1......

YEAH...
28 june...
my BIRTHDAY...

hahaha....

d guys sing d birthday song 4 me...

many language tim...

==

thx guys...

ok...












1st, i wish.........













shhhhhh.....
dun kacao me...
2nd, i wish.........











last, 4 myself...hehe...
dun tell u all...
ok...











huu...
blow d candles~

d left food...

2day...

gt sumthg happen...

a bit bad mood...

bt...

happy oso la...

END hr...

No comments:

Post a Comment