Wednesday, February 8, 2012

15th Day of CNY ~ ♥

6 February 2012

Last day of Chinese New Year !
Time seems like flying . It just too fast . Chinese New Year was over now !
This CNY was so colourful, and it was perfect !
I was enjoy with my friends and family in this whole CNY . Yea ! I was enjoy !

Dinner with my family at home, although not those ''big fish big meat'', but it was so warm to have dinner with family and we have Big Prawn ! Hahaha ~


After dinner with family, friend's time =)
S11 with Jeffery them, but just for a while . Cause I have date with Eddie and Mr. Har for a movie .
All Well End Well again = = Cause last time I fall asleep when I was watching, so missed few parts . LOL ~

That's all for the last day .
Okay . I'm here to say thank to all my friends who had fun with me in this CNY .

Especially SKY ! My sista ! You are so pretty ! Lol ~ You are the perfect friend I have ever seen .
I knew him since three years ago . This year is the fourth year . He always bring Vince and me go everywhere, eat everywhere, enjoy everywhere . Really thanks him a lot in this few years for making my life more colourful . Sky ! I love you ! LOL ~ Friendship Forever !

Vince, my gang, Jeffery, Joey, Adrean, Ito, and other Jusco promoters .
Of course my beloved family too ! I love you all forever and forever ! Muackz muackz muackzzz !

One more thing, sorry for making you all worry about me . I will be tough and I promise I will try not to let my tears drop again ! So don't worry about me anymore my friends .
Smile ~ =)



End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment