Friday, February 3, 2012

2nd Day of CNY ~ ♥

24 January 2012 ~ ♥

Was awaken by a big bad news from Mum .
Bathed in rush, brushed teeth in rush, washed face in rush, everything in rush . Cause I was told by Mum that Grandpa was suffering and near to dying ! We rushed to Grandpa's house immediately . Drove with the speed 120 km/j = =
My brother was crying when we reached there . We knew that it was serious cause BiBi won't cry unless beat by my Dad .
Grandpa was diarrhea and vomit last night . He was suffering when I saw him, hard to breathe, no energy at all . Can't hold back my tears at the moment T.T
At last, we all decided to send Grandpa to hospital . We waited the news from uncle at home .
Finally uncle and auntie came back, they told us everything was okay, just waited to check . We felt relieved after heard this .
Bryan asked me to visit Vince's house . Since everything was okay, so I just followed them . Jade & Ken joined too .

Hush Puppies with me that day ~ Hush Puppies tee & pants .

 Bryan with me .

Hong & Bryan with me .

Back grandpa's house around 3pm .

No comments:

Post a Comment