Friday, February 3, 2012

3rd Day of CNY ~ ♥

25 January 2012 ~ ♥

Woke up around 6am to visit Grandpa . Grandpa was better than yesterday .
Went Ah Wei's house at noon . A big gang was gambling there . I just played mahjung with Kelvin & Ken .
Have to go around 3pm because I need to fetch Hong back to meet his friends .
Back home after fetch Hong home.
Sean Tang came my house on that day . He came alone and just to pass his time as he was off that day .
Stupid him posted stupid things on my facebook wall = =

This is his punishment ! Muahahahahaha ~

My gang came my house too . No gamble No mahjung . Just chit-chat and online there = =!!!
Sean went to dinner around 6pm . After saying bye to Sean, back to my gang .
We went for a dinner at the restaurant that near my house as they were too hungry .
Lou sang together ~ Hahaha ~ First time lou in this year ~

Second round of the night ~ Taiwan Cafe
Meet up with Irvil and her boy friend Danny .







End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment