Sunday, February 5, 2012

6th Day of CNY ~ ♥

28 January 2012 .

As Vince and me always complain that Chinese New Year was damn boring on this year, so Sky brought us to Malacca . Luckily it was a nice weather, or else we would become B Boy & B Girl . LOL ~ Black boy & Black girl I means = =
Started our engine around 12.30pm, reached Malacca around 2pm .
First, we went for our breakfast + lunch .




After taking our meal, we walked to Stadthuys of Malacca .







 It was just too hot !




 Best view behind us =)



 We were on the pedicab =)


 The wind was just too strong . Messy hair ><


 The couple who helped us to take photo .



 Walking back to car park .

And we bought this .

Next station was Jusco Malacca . But we just went for half an hour cause nothing to buy .
It was raining when we were on the way back to Seremban .
Reached home around 7pm .

Next round ~ Taiwan Cafe
Tea with my gang .
Suddenly, they all ask me don't look at my back, but my curiousity tuned my head to the back. HE was there. I just acted never saw HIM .
Suddenly, a hand touched my shoulder when I was playing cards with them . It was HIM ! 
I just can't control my heartbeat, it was faster and faster !
I don't know why, felt nervous when I saw his face. 
I'm useless I know .
He was with a gang of girls, but that was non of my business anymore .
He has his life, and I have to continue my life too .
So, I continue my next round .
I said goodbye with him although I'm nervous . I'm brave ! Yeaaaaaa ~

Next round ~ S11 with Jeffery them .
I'm not drunk I think, just a lil bit blur .
My mind was still clear, but I don't know why I cried .
I have to say sorry to them cause I made them worried about me .
I'm sorry and I'm okay . =)



End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment